Friday, August 04, 2006

Making important decisions

If you look at the life stories of successful people, they all have something in common. In one point of their life, they all made important decisions that change their life. However, just making decisions are not enough to reach our goals. We also have take actions regarding to those decisions.

By the way these suggestions are came from a book that I believe every living human beings must read. The book is called, Awaken the Giant Within by Tony Robbins. He is a well known author, who also known as life coach of Andrea Agassi and many celebrities. He has many useful tips in his book.

So today I made a decision towards my goal. My decision is to leave the job as a waiter and start developing myself regarding to my desired job in IT industry. I already gave my 2 weeks notice to my manager. For the time being I need a job that has reasonable working hours that will allow me to spend some time on my ambition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Aigam Webdirectory British Web Directory