Monday, August 07, 2006

Learn from my mistakes

Today I carried on searching jobs. However, I would like to give some advise to graduate students or people who would like to start a degree course. As I mentioned in by previous post, I graduated from London South Bank University around two years ago. Although I finished a degree course, I still didn't get any job. It is always easy to blame someone else. The only reason I did not get any job is my laziness. Therefore I would like to say few words to those who are studying or will start studying in a university.

Try to do your work experience, while you are studying. Most of big companies offer internship to those who studies a degree. So just write to them and ask about their graduate programs. I also did this. But after few rejections I stop sending letters. So keep sending your letters and DON'T GIVE UP. Online recruitment agencies also have section that lists provides graduate or internship programs. If you gain your experience before you get your degree, the employment is almost guaranteed. Also use your universities resources in full. Universities have careers departments that would give you useful information. So use this regularly.

I hope this would help somebody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Aigam Webdirectory British Web Directory