Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The day I decided to change my life

Today I decided to create this blog to help others and myself. It will be about finding the job you really want to do. Basically, I will tell you everything that I will do to get my desired job. Hopefully if I am successful, someone else can use the same techniques that I used and find their desired job. Well if I am unsuccessful than, I will be the perfect example on "What not to do to get the job you really want". In both case I am sure it would help someone.

I am currently working in a takeaway restaurant and serving food to people, who do not know how to say please and thank you. I spent around 70 hours a week at work. This means, I don't have time to go out and enjoy myself. Basically I HAVE NO SOCIAL LIFE.

So today is the day I've decided to change my life and hopefully others.

See you tommorow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Aigam Webdirectory British Web Directory